Take the Challenge!! Make The Switch!! Change from plastic straws to paper!!
If you’re an eco-friendly consumer, encourage restaurants, businesses and even peers to use only paper straws.
- Paper drinking straws are a sustainable alternative solution to harmful plastic straws.
- Made in the USA with 30 percent more material than other paper straw brands, paper straws help reduce plastic pollution by decomposing in just 45-60 days.
- The paper straws offer a variety of themes with more than 200 designs fit for any occasion. White is the most popular paper straw.
- Use COUPON CODE: MAKETHESWITCH to get 50% off your order.
Did you know? By starting small, we can win big.
- Plastic straws are made of polyproplene, a petroleum bi-product & the same stuff that fuels our cars.
- Petroleum products are designed to last FOREVER.
- Each day we use 500,000 straws. Enough to fill 46,400 school buses per year.
- Plastic straws are among the top 10 trash items. 44% of all seabirds & mammals eat plastic.
- 90% of all trash floating in the worlds ocean is plastic.
- In the last 25 years, 6,000,000 straws and stirrers were picked up during yearly beach clean up events.
Plastics are choking our oceans and landfills. With starting small, you can make a huge difference. Talk with your local restaurant owner or manager, give them our Coupon Code: "MAKETHESWITCH". They can get 50% of their order. Purchase your own batch of paper straws, leave them in your car, take with you into restaurants.
True story: We were in an Olive Garden, and when the waitress brought our drinks, they automatically gave us straws. We handed them back and said "you should switch to paper straws" The waitress had a funny look on her face. We said "back in the day, all straws were paper" Well, she was 19 years old, and had NO idea that straws were not plastic. We gave her a paper straw and asked if she would tell her manager if they would take the challenge and MAKETHESWITCH. Try it, it's a true ice breaker! We got a laugh out of it any who.
If restaurant's offered straws on demand, they would reduce straw consumption by 40%, diminishing the increased cost of switching to paper straws and allowing restaurants to save money while saving the planet.
FOR JOHN Q PUBLIC: If you’re an eco-friendly consumer, encourage restaurants, businesses and even peers to use only paper straws.
REQUEST A SAMPLE: Sample pack offers an array of our standard sizes, wrapped and unwrapped.
Sea Turtle VS Straw: This video shows why plastic trash is detrimental to marine life and why especially single use plastics, such as drinking straws, are one of the most useless items made out of plastic, especially if they end up in our oceans.
Aardvark Straws Made in the USA. The "Original" paper straw. The only paper straws on the market that are made in the USA, use only FDA compliant, food-grade materials, and are biodegradable and compostable.